Division of Business & Professional Studies
The Marketing Certificate provides students with the comprehensive knowledge of the foundations and practices of marketing, and shows them how this knowledge is applicable to a variety of marketing services and industries.
Students will receive a sound marketing education that prepares them for entry-level and support positions in marketing and sales, or for transfer into a Marketing Associate or Bachelor degree program.
Elective courses will allow students to enhance their education or provide a career path with a comprehensive knowledge of Human Behavior, Global Business, Global Marketing, Marketing Research, Project Management, and Business Law. Students may also opt to participate in an Internship opportunity.
Upon completion, the Certificate in Marketing is awarded.
Successful graduates of the Marketing Certificate Program will be able to:
- Describe the principles of marketing strategy and the marketing mix, as well as their foundation in the social sciences, both in writing and verbally.
- Explain how business ethics impacts marketing.
- Interpret and display the professional behavior and communication skills needed to thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Analyze and integrate the body of marketing and general business knowledge using critical thinking and analysis, problem solving, and organization and presentation of complex data.
- Devise marketing plans, campaigns and strategies applicable to various niches areas of marketing and for different industries.
For more information about the costs of this program and employment opportunities after completion, please visit our gainful employment page here: Marketing Certificate
Program learning outcomes available by clicking here.